Monday, June 22, 2009

No Chance for Nap Nap

Gosh... 2 suicidal cases in a row. It was super draining. But I guess I do enjoy what I'm doing.

Have been seeing patients one after another today. I end up not drinking enough cos I dun even hv a chance to leave my room to refill my bottle. Not good... cos My throat is not doing well. Afternoon is a little better cos I get to drink... but... I end up having to hold my bladder. -..- Hmmm... I realised I've been doing too much of tt lately. Can feel that my bladder muscles is weakening!

I'm having an headache... not due to workload though. As you can see, I got a chance to blog in office now. :P Rather, it's bec I have to wear a mask! I'm only away from work for 4 day lor... apparently, they started the mask procedure right after the day I went on leave. Hopefully I'll get used to it. And i do Pray that they won't want us to wear the N95 mask.

Oh... it's not completely negative for the 1st day of work after a long break. I've got Performance Bonus! Praise the Lord! haha. Well, it's pro-rated... but still, it's seriously like God giving me money... err, maybe money drop from heaven is easier to understand. Anyway, I didn't expect myself to get any bonus cos I'm still on probation. I've not done any appraisal yet (hmm... hw did they give me that rating siah?) Somemore, the financial year's cut off is somewhere the time I joined. Wahaha. Soooo happy even though I'll only received half of them upon confirmation and half in december, together with my 13th mth. Gosh... I still got bonus in times like this... Really wanna Thank God for the blessing!

No comments: