Monday, December 15, 2008

Rest in Him

My attachment is over... and tt marks the end of my 2 3/4 yrs of studies.
The mixed feelings are there...
On one hand, i'm happy tt it's all over. On the other, I'm pretty depressed tt I've got to face the world again.
Ha ha ha. As if i'm hiding frm the world now.
Anyway, I'm resting in Him now. At the same time preparing for youth camp and my wedding.
Will find a job soon... Shan't rest too long!
Maybe.... next yr? Hee

Oh.. PTL tt the photo taking and photo selection had been a smooth process.
No rain on the day of our photo taking, with nice sunset and two photographers!
It was enjoyable and not as tiring. We even had the energy to eat steamboat after the session. hee~
Photo selection is also great! Although it's the toughest process but we managed to choose 42 photos w/o topping up!
Meaning w/o hving to pay additional money. We went there twice lah... 1st day abit noisy and distracting, wif the photographers and uncle chatting & joking wif us. The 2nd day of selection was very much peaceful, wif a nice lady helping us cutting down on the photos. No Force selling at all... No one trying to make us top up photos. haha... It was God's grace man... cos many couples will end up in a sour note wif the pple @ their bridal studio. But ours was peaceful, wif pple helping us cut photos somemore. haha!!!

Well... Let's see if I can get my momentum back.

Oh, I'm pretty sad tt my mum had to attend another church. I felt as though I hv neglected her and am being really selfish.
She's wif my aunt there... and let's see if she can get used to the church and if my aunt can truly accompany her.
If my problematic aunt's temperament acts up, I guess i'll hv no choice but to accompany her. Wat abt my sis? oh well, I think she'll follow us... but it's still up to her lah. I'm kind of stuck in btw. I'm risking two souls... but if i were to choose, I'd rather give up on my sis and secure my mum since my sis is younger and hv many more yrs of her live to help. haha. :P
U see, it's really not easy bringing yr own family to know Christ... but to me, I feel tt it's even more difficult to make them stay in the faith. Esp the older ones. For me, my job for one had finished, which I'm glad it ended well, and there's another ongoing one... not many yrs left, so I'm holding on tight.
Ok... keeping my fingers cross for now... It's not as though she is not adapting there or Alone w/o anyone she knows or does not feel like attending church anymore. I'm juz keeping my radar on, tt's all.

No comments: