Monday, March 16, 2009

Heart Attacks & ???

"More heart attacks occur on Monday than on any other day."

That's an interesting finding that I read frm somewhere. Dunno if it's true.

Due to Monday Blues? Or Post-weekend syndrome?

Whatever it is, we shld look forward to Everyday! Moreover, We do not know if we will get to see the world again the next morning.

Talking abt this, I guess I do have regrets. Juz One, hmmm, or maybe two.
(since when hv i broken my own record. How sad.)

*********

I'm at work. Spent the whole morning typing this little paragraph >.< as I got patients popping in to see me as an when.

What i get this morning?? The extremes.

The Very rich, and the Very Poor.

Will there be a day when there's no gap? I doubt so. But at least close up a little?

And for the rich, can u pls STOP complaining abt the service and the crowd for the subsidised?

And for tt 18 yrs old young lady, can u pls show a little more respect for the poor and elderly, instead of feeling disgusted abt having to sit with them while waiting to see the doc? U r simply rich bec yr parents are rich. What makes u so High-Class? Sigh. Youngsters nowadays r so... *tsk tsk tsk, Shake head*

*******