Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The RIGHT Language

Use the RIGHT language... that's an Impt lesson to learn.

I've been wondering if there is a way to reject patients yet they will not be Angry with us.
Perhaps still angry, but at least not with us, and they are able to Understand the rationale.

I'm pretty happy with my performance today. :)
I rejected a few patients Beautifully. haha.
Nope, my job is not to Reject. But tt's part of my job also.
Anyway, Thank God for the Wisdom and gift for today.
I do hope I am able to sustain and not forget the importance of it after some time.

It made me ponder abt our daily lives when we communicate with others too.
Sometimes, we wanted to bring something out to someone with good intentions, but it's something tt the other party will not readily accept/ happy abt.
I guess the Tatic to do it is perhaps also Using the Right Language.
My Language here is not abt Eng/Chin/dialect....
I meant the words use, the tone, the way we put it across.
According to the other party's understanding, maturity, 'soft-spot', etc...

All I can say is... It's an ART.

It's an ART tt ALL shld learn.
It does not only help us achieve wat we want which of cos is also wat we deem as Good, it's also an impt GIFT to the other party.
Rather than forcing it down their throat, Coax them to open their mouth to swallow the Bitter medicine.
Let them see the reason to do so.
They will be thankful at the end of the day, rather than leaving them feeling bitter.
It either Build or Destroy a person.





I'm guilty of it, be it aware or unaware.
I've been learning, since.
I hope I am always so sensitive.
I hope I am able to sustain.

God help me. (us?)

No comments: