Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blood Donation

Blood Donation!

I've resumed donating blood last week after stopping for a long long time ever since I fall sick nearly every month. Guess what? The record showed my last donation there was in the year 1999. I nearly fainted. But then, I did donate at other places lah. But that was also many many years back.

I'm Gonna make sure I'm a regular Blood Donor from last week onwards!! (since I am able to walk over from my work place to make the donation, DURING office hours. :P ) Wahaha.

2 comments:

zHI aN said...

Regular Blood Donor ?!!! Ue not scared meh ? The thoughts of the "needle" or wad inserted into my arm, then my blood flowing out is already enough to make me faint .

Ue're awesome !

LQ said...

it's not painful one.... cos they put LA (Local Anesthesia)!!!

Haha