Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crab Feast

It has became a ritual btw my 4th sister and I to eat CRABsss during my bd month. Hee hee... I LOVE IT! Of cos it's Alvin and her treat. Oh, it's D's BD month also, and he lovesssss CRABS too. It's a BD treat for 2. This year, my mummy joined us! Yippee! I Love My Mum's presence. :)

Ooooohhh... These CRABS are HUGE.... Fleshy and Fresh!

Chilli Crab! not too spicy, so still can taste the crab, juz nice. Man Tou dip in the sauce, Wow... Bagus!


The soup is super nice! You can taste the original taste of a crab in this dish! Not covered by the flavouring of chilli, pepper, xian Dan, Butter, etc. I love this alot!

2 comments:

zHI aN said...

Wahhhh !!! Ie'm alreadi drooling juz by looking at the photos and how ue described the crab !! XD

WHere is that place ?? Tell me tell me !! XD

LQ said...

It's none other than the famous AMK Ave 3 Blk 232 MELLBEN SEAFOOD!!

:P~