Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Love my Students

It's probably gonna be my last teachers' day this year. Hence, I'm taking special notice of it.
Not the gifts of cos (though I hv the intention of posting them some time later ;P), I'm more particular of the impact that I've made in their lives.

So, I have concluded that...

I'm pretty successful. ;D

I love my students (including those I'm tutoring),
AND
They LOVE me. ;P

"A hundred years from now,
It will not matter what my bank account was,
the sort of house I live in,
or the kind of car I drove.
But the world may be different
because I was important
in a life of a child."
~Kathy Davis~

*It was a 10 mins long goodbye today at the entrance of Charis centre cos it's the last day of work for the year. Even though I told them I'll be back next year, I shared the same feelings as them. Thks for all the hugs, goodbyes, I like u, I miss u, bu she de kind of stuffs... but Argh, I hate goodbyes.


Tt's prob Y I shun frm all these for a long long time ever since THEN. I make sure I keep an appropriate protective personal space, to be safe. I choose to be analytical rather than emotive. But well, I can't stop yrself frm 'feeling', can I?


^^The person who appears strong is in fact vulnerable. No matter how much u try to cover up, U KNOW u r still who u r.

2 comments:

Reson said...

Actually, u can stop "feeling". Lol...but not easy and not good.

Muwahahahah!!!

Congrats on your posting. Gettin mine at the end of the year. Lol.

Oh and Happy belated Teachers Day.
(Once a teacher, always our teacher.)

LQ said...

Yah... I've been doing tt. :x Of cos trying to strike a balance and not be too emotionless....
I've let my guards down tt day. -.-
and once u pop, u can't stop.

Thk u thk u... ;)