Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank You, Lord.

Today marks the end of my study life...

Basically it's just end of classes... I still have 3 more months of placement and after tt, it'll really be THE END of the course.

It was unbelievable how I've been through all these... and all I can say is: Praise the Lord!

Firstly, it was the finances...
how on earth am I going to fork out $42k? But guess what God has planned for me... VCF funding of 30%, Lee Foundation funding of close to 30%, Love gift frm Charis, Insurance pay out (Juz in time), Lots of tuition kids, Increment of tuition fees by parents, and support frm Mummy ;)
It was stressful when I work out my finances every mth too. But I've managed to scrimp and save till I've still got some money for occasional buffets... and most importantly, Savings. ;P

Secondly, it was the crazy life style...
For a normal day when I have work and class, it was 7am-3pm work, 4.30-6pm tuition, 7pm-10pm class... @.@
Other days when I dun have work, I got to do my assignments, give tuitions, and class...
For some days when I dun have work and class... I will do my assignments and give tuitions.
Other than work and classes, I still have to juggle church life, friends, and relationship.
It was seriously crazy, I tell u...
but things got so much better this semester due to a change of system. Fewer number of classes! I was able to breathe... a little more. ;)

Then, there were the assignments...
Endless of thousandsss words essays makes me nausea, even the thought of it now. I guess I can even publish a thick book with the number of essays that I've done.
With the limited number of hours that I have, I've learnt to be efficient. When the others have so much free time, while mine were all packed with other commitments, I've learnt to work within my means and hold on to what I believed in.
God pulled me through and I did well (in my eyes)!

Lastly, it was the classes itself.
The stressful presentations and the freaking role-plays are the scariest thing in my entire study life. It was like throwing someone who can't swim into the sea... But it's all over now! I've attended all of them, and I survived! And..., I will still freak out in role-plays. -.- haha.

Anyhow, I've made it... Praise the Lord!

No comments: