Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oxygen appreciation lesson

Gosh... Thermal Scanners are Up, All exits are shut other than the main entrance, and we r all Masked up in N95 -a more protected masks as compared to the normal surgical mask tt u often see.

I can't breathe properly... I need FRESH AIR! I was panting when I talked to my patients... I can't hear my colleagues correctly. I was dragged to learn hw to make announcements b4 my breakfast. :( I'm so so sad... (oh, I wonder if i sound like those MRT announcers.) And the worse thing is, I've got marks on my face caused by the tight fitted mask. That is ugly! Anyway, luckily I got prata for breakfast to make me happy today. Hmmm.. there goes my last night's swimming effort.

It's time to see a doctor and stock up my nasonex for my nose, and purple asthmatic puffs for my lungs.

"God, have mercy on the pple ard the world, and be with ALL of us..."

*****
CNA news update:

The Ministry of Health (MOH) has elevated Singapore's alert level from "green" to "yellow" to guard against swine flu.

It said this is to better brace the country to handle situations where there may be isolated imported cases but no sustained local transmission.

MOH said: "The World Health Organisation had raised the pandemic alert phase for the swine flu outbreaks from Phase 3 to Phase 4. The change to a higher phase indicates that there is sustained human-to-human transmission, capable of causing community-level outbreaks.

1 comment:

Thye-love said...

teacher,sze yong here...please link me at http://thye-lovestory.blogspot.com/