Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leave Freeze

This is bad... Our leave are freezed since Monday. Those who took leave last monday were asked to report to work. Those who are sick, were also asked to report sick at Staff Clinic. Sick also must crawl back to see doc at staff clinic......

Well, it's not a good time to fall sick. But my body's aching.

Anyway, hope tt things will be better by June. Else there goes my long approved leave for church camp. Sigh.


Failed badly for Kimberly mask fitting today. This ducky mask not good lor... Small is too small for me, regular is too big for me. The bitterness still lingers at the back of my throat... moreover, my lips are stained with the bitter medicine! Wouldn't wanna lick my lips for the time being. haha

Going for flu jab this fri... Zzzz....

Alright, I'm bored at work. Oh... my colleague may join us for the night cycling next week! Dunno if i'm be able to drag her for the bbq... hmmm...

No comments: