Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Considerations

Alrighty...

Check: Has everything sinked in? Yes
Emotionally stable? Yes
Rationale? Yes

Great. Good time to ponder.

I've been bumping into pple's personal life account. There's a kind of guilt which made me wonder if i shld read. Bec, well, it was meant to be kept confidential i guess.
but... hmm.. I read lah since I was given to read, or perhaps it's good to know, or perhaps pple thought it might help in some way.

Hmm... Thanks, it does help. But sometimes, I rather not read so tt I don't know. haha. I know I'm contradicting myself. I want to know, cos I'm curious of what's really going on in those small minds, or maybe I OUGHT TO KNOW so tt I can work out my strategy better, but then... reading them does make me trip to a great extend, if not stumble.

I can only rate those readings as "Good to know" as of now. But the recent one was.... err... "Rather not know". haha.

I'll just 'hibernate' my emotions for the time being i guess. I've learnt too much of that for the past 7 years... I wonder if it's going to rebound and hit me hard one day. But too bad, I really got to let it remain as it is. Call me 'Emotionless', ya, JJ? haha, but I think the name 'Weakling' suits me better. :P It's not something which I can handle well now. I will think about it, but not react to it, can? Too many things to be taken into considerations. For the sake of the pple who will be affected by my well-being, the pple who are waiting for me to be there to help, the pple who are watching hw I'll react to this, and most importantly, the pple who are waiting for me to save, I HAVE TO pluck up my courage to Move On. I NEED TO and I HAVE TO. Hey! That's Bravery in me -1 pt scored! :D

15 mins ago...
*God really has a great sense of humour even in consolations. Thks for the recognition, lord.

1 comment:

zHI aN said...

I think i roughly know what ya're reading . . .