Monday, May 11, 2009

Half day MC

I'm down with flu since yesterday morning. I was attending church with my mum and was sniffing all the way thinking tt it was my usual sinuses. But nope, it didn't go away. I quickly popped an antihistamine, but well, it was too late. The drowsiness sets in, my shoulder and neck aches...... Zoom! I was on my bed AT mum's place frm 12.30pm to 5.30pm.

The running nose didn't spare me till today. It was kind of under control though. All staff has to report sick at staff clinic... So, I travelled all the way down to workplace, just to report sick and get an mc. Monday morning... LONG QUEUE. From Triage to waiting area to collection of medicines... it took me close to 4 hrs. The waiting time turns me off frm being sick.

In fact, I wanna knock my head against the wall or maybe strangle myself. I didn't recognise my own Name, and hence missing my turn. This MO's pronunciation is so bad tt I didn't realise tt he is calling for me. Well Done...

It was not too long till I get to see the doc after they know tt I was actually ard... but the pharmacy was slow due to shortage of staff. When my name was called and i thought it was my turn to collect my medicine, the pharmacist told me they dun carry the medicines prescribed to me here. =.= So I got to walk to SGH's pharmacy to take queue no and hope tt they hv my medicine. Another hr gone...

Luckily I'm not THAT sick... If not, I think I would hv cried. haha

Oh yah, it was noon by then... Just a Half Day MC. No wonder the doctor asked if i want today or tmr's MC. But then, I am still on probation. No MC for me, It's considered my leave. T.T

1 comment:

CL said...

-.-" I feel the irritation...